Who is this 1-Day Retreat for?
This Retreat is for Aspiring CNA School Owners as well as seasoned Allied School Owners who want to grow their school.
By providing strong support system and with your determination and perseverance, you can build a school that will educate many aspiring individuals in a workforce which is growing in demand.
What will I get from this Retreat?
- Each attendee will learn the steps, tools and strategies to launch a CNA Prep/Review Course in the state of Florida while they are awaiting approval of the State School
- Create their own Business Plan during the Conference
- Write their own curriculum to submit to the State
- Write and Complete the Policy and Procedure/Catalog
- Start the application Process to be submitted to the Commissioner of Independence as well as Florida Board of Nursing
- Complete The Nursing Home contract to be submitted to the Nursing Home for Agreement
- Discuss the State Requirements regarding Financials
- Complete Projected Budget form
- Create Equipment List
- Create Supplies List
- Discuss how to get Nursing Home support for agreement
- Discuss all the forms necessary to submit the application
- How to market their School
- Money Mindset & Management
- Multiple Income Streams
Launch Your Business
Maximize your Impact
Maximize Your Influence
Maximize Your Income
Register for the 1-day Retreat!
Pay Now & Save Big! The earlier you Pay, the more you Save!!
Don't Miss Out on this Opportunity!
It’s your time to Grow
It’s your time to Shine
It’s your time to Become
Q: Where is the Retreat being held?
A: Fort Lauderdale, however specific location will be released upon registration
Q: What is the date of the Retreat?
A: The date of the Retreat is February 28, 2020 followed by the BLS Instructor Course
Q: Is Child Care Provided?
A: Not for this Retreat
Q: Will Food be provided?
A: Light Breakfast and Lunch will be provided
Q: What’s the refund Policy?
A: All deposits and payments are final. No refunds are issued after the payment is made.
Q: What’s the dress Code?
A: Business Casual but please bear in mind that the room gets cold
For Additional Questions, please email email@example.com